Wedding & First Dance Lessons
For your Special Day, we can go over your choice of music, type of dance styles suitable for the music, and the “flavour” of your dance: like romantic, elegant, energetic, passionate, slow, fast or funny.
We’ll tailor make a routine that suits you, your music, and feel you want for your wedding.
Everybody has been to a wedding and seen “The Embarrassed Wedding Shuffle”!
We’ll work with you to make sure you’re confident, look great, and have a dance with a WOW factor. Contact us for easy to follow Bridal Dance Lessons in Sydney.
Regardless of your experience in dancing, we can make you look like you know what you are doing.
We'll choreograph your dance to suit any music . . .
- Slow Rhythm
- Cha Cha Cha
- Salsa (Cuban Style)
- Rueda Casino
- Argentine Tango (Salon Style)
Some couples have danced before, others . . . not so much.
If you’ve already got something, and only want to “spruce it up” a bit, then one or two lessons might just be the trick.
If you just need something simple, then we’d recommend a 5 Lesson package.
If you want something with a WOW factor, then you should look to the 10 Dance Package.
A “One Of”
A single Private Wedding Lesson is $100.
5 + 1 Bonus Package
If you take the (5)+(1) Bonus Package ($500), we’ll give you a 6th lesson on us! See below for conditions.
10 + 2 Bonus Package
If you take the (10)+(2) Bonus Package ($1000), we’ll give you an additional TWO lessons on us! See below for conditions.
Terms & Conditions:
- Packages are payable in full on or before your first lesson.
- To ensure availability, package lesson times must be booked in advance – at least one at a time, or all if you are able to stick to a schedule.
- If you give us less than 4 hours notice of a cancelled appointment, or fail to attend your lesson, that lesson will be forfeited. With more than 4 hours notice we are happy to reschedule that particular lesson.
Refunds on package lessons:
- Wedding Lesson packages are NOT refundable – the payment is for a COurse Of Instruction, not individual lessons. If you cannot continue with the lessons, we’re happy to offer you studio credit for any outstanding lessons.