- Your privacy is important to us.
- To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online and hard copy information practices, and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Who We are
- We are known as The Latin Ballroom Social Dance Studio & Club (also The Latin Ballroom or TLB). Our website is https://latinballroom.com.au.
Contacting other Dancers.
- From time to time we receive requests from learners for contact information about other learners. While we believe these requests to be absolutely honest and for genuine reasons, we cannot provide such information.
- As an alternative, IF YOU GIVE US YOUR PERMISSION to provide your details to the other party, and we will pass it along, if reasonable. TLB makes no warranties or assertions as to the likelihood of the other party responding.
Who is bound by this Policy
- All TLB Staff are bound by this policy – there are no exceptions.
- TLB may from time to time provides links to other web sites that are beyond our control. Web sites that we link to may have privacy and security policies that differ from TLB.
- Please understand that we are not responsible, in any manner, for the privacy, security practices, or content of such web sites.
Types of Information We Collect And How We Use It:
- We collect contact information (like your name, address, telephone number, and email address) through various registration forms, surveys, sweepstakes entry forms etc.
- This information is used to provide you with services that you requested (e.g. on-line training, or if you order products and services), to contact you when necessary, or to send you additional information regarding the TLB or selected reputable partners and affiliates.
Credit Card and other Payment Methods
- TLB does NOT collect, record or store any payment information.
- All online payments are transacted through a trusted third party (Stripe, PayPal etc).
- At NO TIME will TLB email you and request any payment details.
- Our Web Server records IP Addresses when the Web site is visited. This information is only for statistical and system administration purposes. IP addresses are anonymously logged to track a users session. We do not link IP addresses with any personally identifiable information. This means that a users session will be logged but that user will remain anonymous to us. We can and will use an IP address to identify a user when necessary to enforce our terms of service or protect our site, network, advertisers or users.
Specific Information About TLB Services:
With Whom Does the TLB Share Information:
- TLB will not sell, share or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone, except as expressly described below:
- We have your express consent to share your information.
- We need to share your information to provide you the product or service that you requested (e.g. a delivery service or online payment provider).
- We believe in good faith that any applicable law, regulation, or legal process requires it.
- When the disclosure is necessary to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of another user.
- We may share generic, aggregate and anonymous information with advertisers and affiliates – but your personal information WILL NOT be shared.
- If at some point in the future, the TLB changes the usage practices that affect any of your personally identifiable information, We will notify you by email of the changes. At the time of that message you will be able to opt-out of this information usage by sending an email message via the page at “CONTACT US“.
Choice / Opt-Out Of Promotional and Marketing Communications:
- If you no longer wish to receive our occasional newsletters, SMS or other marketing communications, you may opt-out of receiving these by accessing the “Opt Out” or “Modify Preferences” links at the bottom of every email. For SMS messages simply send STOP to 0427 52 84 66.
- Alternately you can simply email us the page “CONTACT US” with your name and the email address you wish to be removed from the database.
How You Can Access, Correct or Delete Your Information:
- If you have one, access your personal Account on TLB for all the details we may hold on you.
- From your Personal Account Page, you can change any information in your account, suspend or delete your entire account.
- Otherwise you can confirm or correct what information we may hold by contacting us at the page “CONTACT US“and we will provide requested information or changes.
- To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making changes or corrections to any of your personally identifiable information.
How To Contact Us:
- If you have any questions about TLB privacy commitment, the practices of this site, or your dealings with us please us the page at “CONTACT US” , or by telephone on 0427 52 84 66 (0427 LATINO).