- This class or workshop has passed.
Cuban Salsa (Level 2)
14th January @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00pm on Monday and Wednesday, repeating until 24, April 2019
Cuban Salsa (Level 2) for Improver and Intermediate Dancers
This is one of our regular weekly group lessons in Improver and Intermediate Cuban Salsa! We start with a basic but common Salsa move, then show alternate ways to get to it, and interesting ways to exit from it.
If you’re not sure if you’re ready for this Level call us and arrange a 2 minute “audition” (free). Alternately come along to the (Level 1) Beginner & Novice Class and if that feels comfortable to you, stay for this class.
Any time! We’ve designed this Lesson so it doesn’t matter when you start.
No Partner required.
Simply attend the Studio 15 minutes before the Class for a little bit of admin.
Follow this link > click here for your FREE Intro Lesson
- Can be used as your Free Intro Lesson;
- Casual Visit – $20;
- DanceCard of 5 Lessons – $80 ($16 each Lesson);
- DanceCard of 11 Lessons – $160 ($14.50 each Lesson);
- Private Lessons available.
Private Lessons & Studio Hire:
Private Lessons are generally available from 10.00am daily, 7 days per week. For more info about Private Lessons (click here)
We have two (2) spaces – CentreStage and BackStage which are available for casual or permanent bookings.For more info about Studio Hire (click here)
- Due to Privacy issues and requests, not all activities and organisations are listed in this Calendar.
- Some bookings are made at VERY short notice and may not appear here.