About The Studio
Studio space is available in 1 hour blocks. The spaces are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Entry and exit are managed by computer controlled door locks – no keys!
- Suspended Jarra floors;
- Full mirrors;
- Built in 200w sound system*;
- Full Audio/Video System*;
- Wireless Microphones*:
- Systems compatible with iPod, iPad and Tablets, smart phones, computers;
- Easy and safe access directly from Church St. (with only 26 stairs! ;-);
- Male & female facilities;
- Shower & change room;
- Kitchen with tea, coffee, fridge etc. and filtered water available;
- AIR CONDITIONING (!) and fans;
- Great natural light and diffuse down lights and “mood” lighting;
- 5 metre ceilings;
- Tables and chairs (as required);
- 200m from Parramatta Station & free parking in Westfield.
(* Sound system compatible with any device with a “AUX headphone” type outlet – if you require adapter you must bring your own. – “Backstage” has 50w amplifier only. Other features available in CentreStage only)
We Have 2 Spaces to Choose From
What can the Studio Be Used For?
The Studio is suitable for a variety of activities including:
- Dance training/ lessons/ rehearsals;
- Yoga, Pilates, Martial Arts or similar
- Casting Calls;
- Photo or Video shoots;
- Vocal training;
- Meetings and Training Events.
The Studio cannot be used for either Tap or acrobatic training.
Safety & Security
The Studio has total video coverage 24/7, both recorded and streamed “off site”.
There are two (2) security doors to Church Street – the external metal door and the internal glass door.
The external (steel) door is opened by use of your mobile phone. Authorised users simply “telephone” our security system – if your mobile number is authorised, the door unlocks (!). This outer door remains open at all time the Studio is occupied.
The internal (glass) door is opened by your Personal Access Code (like a PIN). This door has an electric locking system which can be controlled from the Studio for your privacy. When you’re expecting someone they simply press the “door bell”, you check the monitor and press the button to let them in!
Bookings can be made by telephone or in person. Digital Access Codes can be provided to you immediately.
Making A Booking
Bookings can be made directly via phone (0427528466), by contacting us via email (dance[at]latinballroom.com.au), or by calling into the Studio.
First time users scheduled outside normal business hours MUST attend a “walk through” and Studio induction prior to the booking.
Hire fees are payable in advance. Either a cash or Credit Card payment can be taken in the Studio, or we can forward a PayPal invoice for online payment.
Pre Qualified Users – that is users who are already known to us, and have an extended Personal Access Code – need only confirm by telephone that any particular time slot is available and their Personal Access Code can be altered to allow access to the Studio space.
Please contact us to find out more about “pre-qualifying”.
Special Note: Casual bookings are confirmed only after full payment is processed.
CentreStage (the larger space 140 sqm)
- Monday-Friday before 6.00pm – $40 per hour (^)
- After 6pm and weekends – $50 per hour (casual user *)
- After 6pm and weekends – $45 per hour (Regular user *)
BackStage (the smaller space 24 sqm)
- Monday-Friday before 6.00pm – $20 per hour (^)
- After 6pm and weekends – $30 per hour (casual user *)
- After 6pm and weekends – $25 per hour (Regular user *)
Whole Of Studio
- Monday-Friday before 6.00pm – $55 per hour (^)
- After 6pm and weekends – $75 per hour (casual user *)
- After 6pm and weekends – $65 per hour (Regular user *)
(^) Monday to Friday with any and all sessions concluding before 6.00pm.
(*) “Regular Use” – a recurring booking on a monthly booking plan. Please call for details.
“Casual Use” – “one of” or occasional booking.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]