About The Latin Ballroom
As a Dance School
The Latin Ballroom is a Social Dance Studio, dedicated to providing easy to follow dance classes enabling you to get out and enjoy yourself!
The Teaching Staff at Latin Ballroom have many years dance experience, and many years TEACHING dance. They are all dedicated professionals, who will go out of their way to ensure you have a fun time while learning the steps and figures.
In addition to operating a chain successful Studios non stop since 2001, the Latin Ballroom Teaching Staff have also:
- Competed at National levels;
- Performed in Shows and Demonstrations;
- Taught Latin American and Ballroom Dancing for over 7 years as part of the Dance Degree and Health Science Degree Courses at UWS;
- Provided dance training and choreography for stage and theatre productions.
- Designed and developed “How To Dance” books and DVDs.
Our aim is to get YOU on the floor, having fun with your partner, friends, or somebody you might meet for the first time!
As A Dance Club
People come along to class not just to learn to dance, but to gain the opportunity to go out, visit clubs & dance venues, and have fun!
The Club offer regular visits to Latin Clubs, Argentine Tango Milongas, Gala Events, Competitions and monthly social dance events. Come and join us?
The Latin Ballroom is affiliated with the Dance Industry Association of Australia, and is a “5 Star” Facility.
Join the fun NOW!
Click on the “Free Intro Lesson” button below to join in the fun sooner!
Just download Free Intro Lesson Voucher – that’s what it’s there for ;-).
See you on the floor!